We love for our members to enjoy the LIFT with their families. We offer specific hours for members to bring their children/grandchildren under 13 years of age to the LIFT to use the basketball gym and the warm water pool. Family Swim/ Gym is for members' children/ grandchildren only. All family members must be signed in at the front desk and must sign the guest waiver. Children and grandchildren of members over the age of 12 must pay a guest fee. The parent/ grandparent must directly supervise the child at all times and remain in the same area of the facility as the child. Members who allow their children to roam the facility without supervision may be asked to leave and may lose their Family Swim/Gym priveleges.
Location: Family Swim is located in the warm water pool. Children are NOT to utilize the lap pool.
Family Swim Guidelines:
· Members are required to check in at the front desk and again in the pool area with a Lifeguard or Pool technician.
· Family swim is in the Warm Pool only. The lap pool is reserved for lap swimmers only.
· All children must have a parent/guardian actively supervising the child, in the water and within arm’s reach, for the duration of their stay.
· Those under 13 wishing to swim laps must have a parent/guardian in the same lane, and be actively swimming laps.
· Adults or children over the age of two requiring the assistance of opposite gender individuals must utilize the family locker room in the aquatics area.
· Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of the same gender at ALL times when in the male or female locker rooms.
· Children under 13 are prohibited from using the spa. Please follow all spa guidelines as posted.
· Family swim is only for members children and grandchildren
· Children are not allowed on any of the pool equipment in the water.
· Children are only allowed to use designated noodles and swim toys set out by the Aquatics Staff.
Location: Family Gym is located on the rockwall side of the basketball gymnasium. Basketballs can be checked out at the front desk for member/ family member use during Family Gym. Members will also be required to wear a blue wristband issued by the front desk staff.
|Fridays||4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.